Wood & Composite Shutters
Beautiful and energy efficient... furniture for your windows!
Shutters remain a customer favorite because of their practicality and timeless beauty. Whether you select 100% Basswood, North American Hardwoods or Composite shutters, you are getting a quality product built to last for years to come! Each shutter is custom made to order and standard features include:
- Rabbeted stiles to eliminate light gaps
- Uniform stile widths to the room side for balance
- Rails notched top and bottom for full louver closure either up or down
- Your choice of louver widths, horizontal AND vertical... 2 1/2, 3 1/2, 4 1/2.
- Hardware colors to match your existing decor.
- Patented hidden tilt control systems that allows louvers to move in unison without a tilt bar to obstruct your view.
- A variety of frame solutions sure to work with any window and decor.
- Elegant soft shutters that beautifully blend fabric and wood.
- Bypass and BiFold overhead track alternatives.
- Lucent View™ Acrylic Block shutter panels are a perfect solution for adding privacy to sidelight and transom applications while retaining diffused, natural light (available in "Wave" or "Glacier" style blocks).
- French door shutters with cut-outs for handles and knobs.
- Arch-top, fan-top, contoured and angle-top panels.
- Traditional raised panel and flat panel shutters for interior applications.
- Cafe style panels
- A wide variety of specialty shapes, including perfect arches, lazy arches, elongated arches, circles, ovals, quadrants and right angle triangles.
- Curved vertical louvered shutters for windows on curved walls.
- Dressing screens
- Saloon doors
- Motorization controls louvers at the touch of a button. Remote can control up to 6 shutters simultaneously or individually. Can be added to selected arches as well.
- Pull knobs
- An awesome selection of stains, paints and washes.
- Custom color matching